- 88th RSC
At the 88th RSC Retirement Services Office, we are dedicated to helping you and your Family successfully navigate the process of Retiring from the Army Reserve.
Retirement Preparation Time Line
Be sure to contact your RSO at each point in this time line
15 Year Mark
- Make sure your points are updated and accurate.
- Attend a RSO training event
20 Year Mark
- Ensure your 20 year letter is correct
- Ensure your RCSBP paperwork is returned to HRC within 90 days of receipt of 20 year letter
1 Year Prior to Retirement
- Contact RSO for checklists
- Attend a RSO training event for updates
- Anticipate changes to ID cards, DEERS, and TRICARE
1 Year Prior to Pay Eligibility
- Request a pay packet from HRC
- Plan on final SBP decisions
- Anticipate changes to ID cards, DEERS and TRICARE
88th RSC Retirement Seminars are held across the region every month. Visit us online or call for more information on the ones closest to you.
Points of Contact
88th RSC Retirement Services
CPT Harvie Berry